Who is this for?
You may have seen other Health Professionals creating videos for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. You know that you could be creating videos to increase your brand awareness and to attract new clients, but you don’t have the time to learn how to make your videos look professional. If that’s you, you’re in the right place.
The course is broken down into 5 foundational lessons that will dramatically improve the quality of your videos. Each foundation builds off the last and can be thought of as the ‘steps’ that can be taken sequentially to producing a professional video without failure.
Each foundation comprises of two separate activities:
- Lesson: In the ‘Lesson’ activity you will watch no more than 30 minutes of learning content. This includes real life examples with the team over at Anytime Physio to demonstrate specific concepts.
- Action: In the ‘Action’ activity you will put what you have just learnt into practice and create a video. The purpose of this activity is not to create the most polished video each week but to develop the habit of consistently creating videos. Plus, by the end of the course you will have 5 videos ready to share with your clients.
What You Learn
- How to Decide Where to Film
- How to Setup your Camera
- Camera Settings
- How to Record Professional Audio
- How to Light your Video
- How to Edit your Video
To complete the course, all you need is a smartphone. However there are few items that we do recommend that you go ahead and purchase. Some of these include a tripod, microphone & software. All of which will not only save you time but also money in the long run. We have a full video breaking down exactly what products we recommend for every budget inside the course.
- We guarantee that you will learn how to make a professional looking video from this course.
- For those who are a little wary of online courses; we get it, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee.